What’s Going On?
Not too long ago, on December 19th of last year, Oracle released PeopleSoft Update Image 10. For the most part, this update contains a number of minor and major enhancements in various areas of financials. While there are enhancements spanning multiple modules, PeopleSoft continues to add new Fluid User Interface content and features. As we’ve discussed in considerable detail before, the Fluid User Interface continues to give PeopleSoft a key makeover and enhance it to become more and more mobile-friendly. It literally makes PeopleSoft a responsive design app.
Here is a list of some of the new Fluid UI content from Image 10:
- Provided Fluid UI Travel Authorization for quickly creating and submitting pre-trip costs on multiple devices for approval.
- Added a Fluid User Interface for the Maintenance Management service request.
- One of the biggies: released an enhancement for the Fluid Project Management Homepage and all of its related functionality. This feature is also known as “Projects On the Go”, and includes pages and functions to review and/or update Project Team Resources, Project Financials, Project Performance, Project Unbilled Cost WIP, Project Profit Margin, Contract Profit Margin, Project Timesheets, Resource and Project Schedules, and Project Status Reports. It also offers a Resource Locator capability to search for and request resources for projects.
- Added the concept of a “business card” to enable users to quickly view employee contact information via the Fluid Project Management interface.
- Provided a new capability that allows cash and treasury professionals to simply view the global cash and investment position via any device through the new PeopleSoft Fluid User Interface.
- New Fluid Employee Self Service home page. Again, beautiful and responsive on any device.
You can find the new FSCM image 10 content from the PeopleSoft home page of Peoplesoft92.com or directly from the Fluid User Interface Homepages. You’ll need your Oracle support user ID and password to access the content on the Oracle support site.
As always, any questions regarding content in this PeopleSoft Update Image 10 or PUM in general, please reach out – we’re happy to talk you through what this image means to your organization. It’s impressive stuff.