By now, if you’ve been working with or researching PeopleSoft 9.2/Tools 8.54, you’ve heard about the new PeopleSoft Fluid User Interface. It’s responsive design done right for PeopleSoft, and it truly modernizes the PeopleSoft experience across all types of devices. PeopleSoft is no longer tied to a specific client or client environment, and now it’s optimized for mobile more than ever. Here’s a quick rundown:
- PeopleSoft Mobility on any device. Simple and intuitive to use.
- New online desktop experience via browser. Lower training costs.
- Native tablet/phone experience, not a hackneyed add-on. Seamless user experience across platforms.
- Optimized across multiple form factors. Real-world responsive design.
- HTML5/CSS3 PeopleSoft Pages. Consistency across PeopleSoft and Oracle.
- End user personalization. Delight your PeopleSoft users.
- Single, merged solution across PeopleSoft. Easy to provision and deploy.
Fluid UI, coupled with the PeopleSoft Selective Adoption functionality, is bringing PeopleSoft up to a modern standard where it competes, quite competently on every level, with increasing cloud competition. Every week we are talking to clients who are more than happy to keep investing in PeopleSoft simply by virtue of the vision PeopleSoft has brought to the table with 9.2 and PeopleTools 8.54.
Like always, a video explains more than a blog post ever could. Here’s a good rundown on what the PeopleSoft Fluid UI for HCM really means — and what it provides users and managers alike.Tags: fluid user interface, hcm, oracle, PeopleSoft, selective adoption Posted by