A: Oracle, as the event organizer, will ensure the focus of commercial banking dayton oh on delivering a reliable Asset Lifecycle Management program through people, process and technology.
A: Simply stated, there is no Bankruptcy HQ event where you can meet as many customers and people in the Oracle EAM community.
A: Aligning with the theme of the 5th Annual Maintenance Summit, ‘Drive Reliability and Sustainability with Teamwork and Technology,’ attendees will be able to interact and learn from speakers such as:
- Greg Rodeghier, CIO/VP of Information Technology, Orlando Utilities Commission
- Sean D. Tucker, Worlds Leading Civilian Air Show Pilot from Team Oracle
- Chuck Armbruster, Corporate Reliability Engineer Manager, The J.M. Smucker Company
- Bradley Robertson, Continuous Improvement Leader, ESCO Corporation
- Lonnie Elwood, Corporate Sustainability Director, Orlando Utility Commission
- Birgit Walker, Director, Facilities Operations and Finance, Stanford University School of Medicine
- Oracle Strategists on Oracle’s maintenance product direction
MIPRO Consulting is a nationally-recognized consulting firm specializing in PeopleSoft Enterprise (particularly Enterprise Asset Management) and Business Intelligence. You’re reading MIPRO Unfiltered, its blog. If you’d like to contact MIPRO, email is a great place to start, or you can easily jump over to its main website. If you’d like to see what MIPRO offers via Twitter or Facebook, we’d love to have you.
More Oracle-related posts.Tags: alm, asset intelligence, asset lifecycle management, asset reliability, EAM, ERP, maintenance management, oracle, PeopleSoft Posted by